Main Conference Day 2
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and Coffee
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairperson’s recap of day 1 and introduction to day 2Veronica Brejan - Executive Coach and Co-Founder(former CPO Europe Pizza Hut, Global Head of Talent Vodafone, KPMG People & Change Consultant), Fly Through Life
9:10 am - 9:50 am How can we, as a HR organisation, help in a VUCA world:Bente Sverdrup - HR Director, Gjensidige
- An emphasis on the analytical approach – do we have the correct competencies for future requirements?
- The role of leaders in delivering change management
- Current workforce trends and expectations to continually evolve company culture
- Setting employee goals and implementing a transparent people development plan
Bente SverdrupHR Director
9:50 am - 10:30 am Case Study: Creating and implementing a compelling employer branding strategy:Eva-Lotta Gothe - Head of Group Employer Branding , Telia Company
- Creating a cross market Employer Brand Strategy
- From concept to implementation; forming the strategy and getting people on board to implement
- A review of the strategy
- Structural changes that occurred as a result of the Employer Branding Strategy
Eva-Lotta GotheHead of Group Employer Branding
10:30 am - 11:00 am How To Use A Digital And Data-Driven Approach To Measuring And Improving: Employee Experience?Kasper Hulthin - COO & Co-founder, Peakon
Employee expectations have changed, it is becoming more difficult to attract and retain talent, it is therefore, urgent to analyse what drives employees to grow, develop and ultimately recommend the company. In order to help companies face this challenge, Peakon has built the market's most sophisticated Employee Experience analytics software. Kasper (Co-founder and COO) will share learnings from global companies that have implemented Peakon's data-driven method to measure and implement improvements in Employee Engagement and Experience.
Kasper HulthinCOO & Co-founder
11:00 am - 11:30 am Networking Break and Morning Coffee
11:30 am - 12:10 pm Case Study: The cultural transformation of a global company:Niklas Nordling - Head of Culture Transformation and Organization Development , Nokia
- The starting point of co-creating Nokia’s company culture as we acquired Alcatel-Lucent in 2015
- The intent of our core culture and how we shape ways of working
- The relationship between culture and people development, brand and employee experience
- Demonstrating an environment that attracts top talent
Niklas NordlingHead of Culture Transformation and Organization Development
12:10 pm - 12:50 pm How do we attract and retain top talent?Jette Radich Thunbo - Head of HR, Group Sr. Director for HQ, Commercial & E-Commerce, Dansk Supermarked Group
- Attract: Employer Brand – understanding what motivates the next generation and communicating that promise as part of your employer brand
- Retain: Communicating a clear job role to new recruitments and the role of leadership in keeping new employees on task to further the cultural evolution of the company
- Develop: Meeting the expectations of the next generation, what can we learn from the next generation and what can they learn from leaders?
Jette Radich ThunboHead of HR, Group Sr. Director for HQ, Commercial & E-Commerce
Dansk Supermarked Group
12:50 pm - 1:50 pm Networking Lunch
1:50 pm - 2:30 pm Building a common Bonava brand & culture cross eight countries (Nordics, Germany, St. Petersburg and the Baltics):Melissa Shelley Höjwall - Global Head of Change Culture and Transformation, Bonava
Åsa Säfvestad - HR Architect, Bonava
- Bonava had six months to implement a new company brand during the demerger from NCC in 2016
- Practical examples and lessons learned from several years of working consistently with brand & culture building activities, both before and after the demerger
- Proven effect on bottom line business results
Melissa Shelley HöjwallGlobal Head of Change Culture and Transformation
Åsa SäfvestadHR Architect
2:30 pm - 3:10 pm Starting from scratch: considering what you need to create a positive employee experience in a start up environmentKatja Lee - Director People and Culture, Hehku
- Appointing the right leaders to motivate and engage employees
- Creating an employer brand; what is the vision?
- Considering what talent values and how to attract them
- How digital should the workspace be when creating an office in 2018
Katja LeeDirector People and Culture
3:10 pm - 3:40 pm Afternoon Coffee and Networking Break
3:40 pm - 4:20 pm Case Study: How to become successfully with Diversity & InclusionMaria Ragnarsson - Head of Human Resources Nordics and HR Director, Fujitsu
- Why should companies work with Diversity & Inclusion?
- How Diversity drives dynamic and profitable companies
- How to create a Diverse Management Group? Fujitsu have increased the percentage of women in the Swedish Management Group to 38.5%
- How can we support women in their careers?
Maria RagnarssonHead of Human Resources Nordics and HR Director
4:20 pm - 5:20 pm Interactive Discussion Group: HR transformation, what do you think your role encompasses?Siri Wikander - Director of People Growth Scandic Hotels
Separating into tables, each group will consider the transformation of HR from traditional to modern and determine what key responsibilities HR now holds, how that differs from the traditional and why the transformation has occurred. Each group will nominate a spokesperson who will then feedback to the room what they have decided the modern definition of HR is and to what end.
- Traditional HR vs modern HR
- The need to collaborate with other functions
- Responsibility of HR to have innovative culture
- What do others expect from modern HR
- What does the future hold?
Siri WikanderDirector of People Growth