Siri WikanderDirector of People Growth
Separating into tables, each group will consider the transformation of HR from traditional to modern and determine what key responsibilities HR now holds, how that differs from the traditional and why the transformation has occurred. Each group will nominate a spokesperson who will then feedback to the room what they have decided the modern definition of HR is and to what end.
- Traditional HR vs modern HR
- The need to collaborate with other functions
- Responsibility of HR to have innovative culture
- What do others expect from modern HR
- What does the future hold?
Takeaways from the first year with a social learning platform at Scandic - the largest Nordic hotel chain with over 15,000 employees
- Learning trends
- 5 minutes learning per day – the behavior change
- Create employee engagement on the platform
- Secure a drumbeat of content